Family Pictures
kamryn,katy,zeb,kenzy&waylin
Thursday, May 5, 2011
very sad day :(
As a lot of you know me and my dad are not real close but these last few months my dad has been making the effort to spend time with us and our kids. So last night when we got the news that my dads best friend had been killed while cleaning out his end dump. It was very hard for me to get up the guts to call my dad and make sure he was ok.And when my dad answered his phone i could tell he was very upset. It was so hard to hear my dad all choked up and when i asked him if he was ok he just started crying. I dont know why this has hit me so hard i knew Darin but not real well. I know that him and my dad pretty much did everything together. I know what my dad is going through because i can still recall the day my mom came home from work to tell me one of my best friends Brianna had been killed in a car accident . I was so mad at myself for not calling her all the times i was going to and then decided not to. I just cannot even imagine life without my friends and family ! They mean the world to me. little alone getting the call that a someone you love has died or been killed. I have had my share of loss with my two grandpa's and zeb's two grandpa's but since yesterday I have really been struggling with the thought of losing one of my parents. I just want my mom and my dad and zeb's mom and dad to know that we love you guys and cherish everyday we get to spend with you !! :) Hugs & Kisses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment