Family Pictures

Family Pictures
kamryn,katy,zeb,kenzy&waylin

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Soccer

Well Saturday is Kenzy's last soccer game. It is kind of bitter sweet ... I am glad to have my Saturday's back but sad that the season is already over ! This year was kenzy's first time playing soccer and I have to say she has amazed me ! When I first seen her play I told zeb maybe she isn't athletic. Because she just didn't get the whole soccer thing but after having soccer games every Saturday and sometimes Thursday nights and then soccer practice every Tuesday night and then her coming home and playing soccer with Waylin & Kamryn she has done so much better! Right towards the end of the season we decided to bribe her by telling her that everytime she got the ball back from the other team she got a candy of some kind and then for every goal she made we would give her a dollar ! These last few games she has kicked butt and I have so far had to give her $4.00 for the goals she has made !  We made it clear to her that now that she get's how soccer works and that you have to bust your butt the whole time you are on the field she will not get money anymore ! This was just to get her to play hard ! But she did tell us that we do not have to pay her money for each goal she makes because she just like scoring a goal for her team !! :)  Well that's all for now I guess I will write about our camping trip when we get back !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment